Thursday, October 18, 2012

october already??

dear,


i just realize that i didn't write any post on september..am i busy??

NO!!

i don't even have the answer for that question. i've been working 9 / 12 hours a day depends on my shift at the mall..so far i think that my job is relax and sometimes boring..but thanks to mcd for providing free wifi so i can online when i'm bored..i even can watch youtube when i work..

last saturday was my convocation day..i went there with my mum and aunt since my dad is not well..i don't feel like uploading the pic cause i already uploaded them at my FB..the weather was fine but it was rain when we stepped out of the hall which was a spoiler..no pics with friends cause of the rain..the shades were crowded with people..u hardly can find your own parents but luckily my mum found me..

right now i'm still working at the mall..i got a job as......... dont want to jinx it cause i didn't get the official letter yet..just hoping that they don't suddenly cross my name after i sent my resign letter..if i dont get that job i am officially a jobless person..i think that being jobless is more fun than working..working makes me tired..i'm craving for a long holiday now..well, january is still far away.. when it come i will definitely say 'HELLO SABAH!!'

besides from that i also moving a step forward.. i'm trying a new facial product..i bought facial form and toner from etude house..yeay.. i used the balance money from my convocation trip..i bought Happy essential form vit C and be clear skin toner..google it if you wanna know how tehy look like..i didnt try them yet..and i get free give water bottle, mask, facial wash and bb cream sample..love that shop..the sale assistant was kind and helpful..i definitely will go to that shop again..maybe someday when i have money to spend..hehe

i'm also addicted to saving right now..i plan to save my whole october salary in my asb..hope that i can manage to do that..hehe..

got to go..hope that i will have more time to write again..

xoxo,
mis

No comments:

Post a Comment