Sunday, May 13, 2012

just a luahan perasaan on weekend


dear,

its already week 12 of my final sem..i didn't finish my fyp, presentation slide and even my thesis..i have to submit everything on week 13..what am i suppose to do when i don't even get my data yet..i admit that i enjoy doing what am i doing right now..doing my project and get the data..lepak with my coursemate at the lab and doing everything together..but as far as i know someone who SUCK steal everything from me..

i wonder how come in an educated place like this it still have that kind a person..is that person have a feeling??NO!! what did he/she will get by destroying our work and worse our life.. that y he stay lonely..people like that can't survive the world..maybe right now he's the dictator but who know what will happen in the future..i pity him for being so full of himself and trap in his small world..one day when he face the real world he will know how small he is..hopefully kalau dia panjang umur la kan..

i just need to be patient for about 1 more week or should i say a few day..cause i don't even feel like i love to go to the lab to continue what i miss.. all thanx to that suck guy..but thanx again for showing us your true self cause that just make us stronger..we can even be a fighter that can hunt u down.

xoxo,
mis.

No comments:

Post a Comment