Friday, November 18, 2011

TGI Friday..

Dear,

i used to love Friday during my past few semesters because:

THE ONE AND ONLY REASON: I DON'T HAVE CLASS ON THAT DAY..

but unluckily i have class on friday this semester..the worst part is pagi and petang..so tired..i only have saturday and sunday left for relaxing my body and mind..if i go out on saturday (which i was hardly done due to by hectic life) i only have sunday left to relax..

still thinking of when i can hang out..i need a new shoes for my cousin's wedding day..since i left all my wedges at home..i dont feel like i wanna wear my brown crocs matching with maroon baju kurung..

but i dont have time to go out since i have my second test hunting me next week..yeay me..feel like i just finished answering the first test like last week and now i  need to study for the second test..plus the FYP that i need to start asap coz i need to wait for 4 weeks till my pokok membesar so tha i can continue that extraction..bla bla bla...

need to rest like now..not feeling well..the weather nowadays was bad..always raining in the evening.perfect timing( during the end of my class) which causes me coming back to my room wet..

xoxo,
MIS

No comments:

Post a Comment