Sunday, October 16, 2011

what i did last weekend


dear..

i've been busy the whole week..i had 3 tests last week..i dun have time to get my blog updated due to that and of coz it was mainly coz by my laziness...yeay..

so on a cloudy last last saturday evening, when i was indulging myself in my room i heard an announcement made by the college staff saying that they will do fogging at 6pm..it was a disturbance..i wanted my resting day(which only 2 days due to i have class on friday) undisturbed..so i asked my friend either she wanted to run away from college or not..i dun wanna be stuck in my room during fogging..the smell suck..so i packed all my stuff (baju, pillow, mr gemok and etc) into my locker then i rannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn............

we just went to bukit expo and snapped pics..









there's a lot of pics actually but i dun think that i should upload all of that here..

xoxo,
mis


No comments:

Post a Comment