Friday, October 28, 2011

TGI Friday..wish i can say that..

Dear,


It’s raining cat and dog at my home..i don’t even know y people called it cat and dog..what does that rain have to do with cat and dog..who cares!!! It still deepavali week..my brother-in-law said that TIME DEEPAVALI MESTI HUJAN!!!TAK PERNAH TAK HUJAN..well, I’ve never realize that before but I do realize it this year..everyday mesti hujan..it’s not like raining 24-7 but every petang mesti hujan so if you don’t have a car,a piece of advice is balik la rumah before petang ketika keluar berfoya-foya…

Sitting in front of my lappy with nothing to do is quite boring..it’s more like pathetic..so I’m having my tea time alone..i should be eating maruku now but I’m eating kuih Loyang instead. My mum ordered a kuih Loyang 1 tin biskut..sangat banyak..i dunno how am I suppose to carry that tin with me back to Serdang.. so,I makan that kuih now..hehe




I woke up early this morning cause I need to go to Sg Nibong yo buy the bus ticket. Guess what??there’s only 2 seats left for the bus that I wanna ride..i just bought the last ticket..lucky me or else I need to change my departure time..but unlucky me I got the back seat with me in will be sitting in the middle where there will be no other seat in front of me..best note here is, I need to wear a seat belt so that when the bus break I wont be falling to the front..

I went to the kedai handphone where I bought a battery and battery charger for my old hp..it is the hp that I use when I was in F5..bout 6 years ago..it still sihat but I cannat charge it..thats why I bough the battery charger..i charge the new battery and it is working now..yeay..so I don’t have to waste my money buying a new hp for my celcom number..


the battery charger that i bought

my old HP..

I’m staring at Koko right now..he’s one of my cat..in proper word he’s a kitten..i don’t know why he love to play in my room and more specific on my bed..i throw him like 5x..not throw him away but I throw him off my bed..but he’s so x serik2..xpham betul..

Lets forget bout him for awhile coz after this I’m going to throw him downstairs.. tonight is my best friend’s akad nikah..sadly I cannot go to that majlis due to her house is located at mainland while mine in the island..the distant is quite far and I can afford to hangout at night and come home late(ALASAN)..duhh…but I will be going to her kenduri tomorrow..yeay..it is my first BFF wedding(I mean the girl from SGGS)..so, who’s next???cant wait for tomorrow..

xoxo,
MIS


No comments:

Post a Comment