Sunday, September 4, 2011

My New Perfume..

Dear,

i went to queensbay mall today to meet liyana..my other friends cannot make it due to their personal excuses..we makan2 at dave deli where i had my plate of fish and chips..she gave me the perfume that i ordered last winter.. i thought that it were small bottles of perfume (i ordered black star and forbidden rose by avril lavigne)..but unexpectedly, i get 2 boxes of my perfume..i mean the boxes were bigger than what i expect..besides the perfume in the boxes there were also clutch bag and lotion..

The box of black star

the box of forbidden rose

Black star

forbidden rose
then we window shop..lots of store still on sale..i would definitely love to shop..but i'm still on the mood of fasting(to shop only)..no i dont buy anything..

xoxo,
mis

No comments:

Post a Comment