Friday, December 31, 2010

new year...

its new year..2011..i'm 23 dis year..trasa like very tua..omg..my parents already tido..me?just staying at home..i dun like 2 celebrate new year outside..i hate crowdness..lily is sleeping versetily 2nite..wif hanger??i still remember when she's really mad at me when i mandikan her petang tadi..hehe..it's the 1st time she mad at me..hehehe..love u lily..i hope that u will survive without yot by ur side..dun worry..we will always love n remember bout him..


lily sleeping happily on my computer table after menolak mostly barang2 on dat table..

so, what did i do a day b4 new year??? -shopping at qb n habiskan duet dgn membeli ~baju at brand outlet store ~baju at mango ~fish oil at watson ~.... at jusco -makan free at kenny bcoz ckin blanja i...thats y i suka ada kawan yg dah keja..hehehe -continue shoping again at sunshine n dis time i bought a sweater 4 me..i really need it eventhough i have enough sweater..hehehe..i think i'm a shopaholic..hehehe

ermm..its new year..i dun have any azam since years2 b4..but i hope that dis year will be better..i hope that the love among my family makin bertambah2..i hope dat gemoki-chan makin love me..i hope that my cat makin comey..my study makin better..n my duet makin banyak....hehehehehehehe...

happy new year again...

xoxo-mis

No comments:

Post a Comment