Thursday, July 1, 2010

lalalala

ermm..i dun have time 2 update my blog...dis week i quite bz doing my part time job..today os my last day working at esarli qbm..and it is the last time i'll be working there coz the kdai also da nak tutup soon..so i have to find another part time job for my nxt time uni cuti..2day cam nk hujan je..well then i have to go 2 qbm late..hehe..i dun wanna mandi freewith air hujan

yesterday i watched karate kid..eventhough the movie had been showed for weeks but i dun have the opportunity to watch it..mebbe because i feel like i wanna stay at home during my cuti and i dun have friends to watvh with..ckin is on her money saving day..hehe..it is a nice movie..must watching movie..jackie chan looks very old in that movie..jaden look exactly like his father..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment