Wednesday, June 23, 2010

braces

i just realize dat i didnt update my blog 4 a very long time since after i put on the seperator. it is mebbe because
a. i wat2 lupa
b. i very lazy nk update
c. i very2 sakit time pakai seperator
d. i bz keja on weekend..so i tired

so, all the answer is true..n i really feel sakit time pakai d seperator..after puting the seperator i didnt feel anything..but the next day i cannot eat anything..my mum cook nasi n chicken soup..i have to lenyek2 dat ayam 1st b4 eating it..then 4 the next followg day i only eat bubur..

today i went to adventist..dr ang take out the seperator..he's gonna put the braces..hehe..i had 2 hours apoinmnt wif him today..i have to wear a spek during all the braces puting moment..1st of all he clean up my theeth..the he use the -i dunno the thing- to take out all my saliva..he put on the besi shape like a ring on all 4 teeth that he put on the seperator last week..the after the besi is well shpe he take them out..the nurse put the glue on it that he put the back on my teeth..

he put sumthing on my teeth then he cuci it back.after tht he put the small besi one by one on my teeth..i feell like so sakit when the nurse tarik my mouth during the dr puting the besi..huhu..then he puting on a long wire at the besi..there r empty space at the besi..then he cover the besi with getah 2 avoid the besi come out..its a cover k..i can choose the getah color..but for the 1st time there r only 4 colour-pink,grey dark blue n colorless..i chose pink n grey..of coz because of i really love pink..grey??hurmm...mebbe it the good combination..hehe

my mun teman me..but she seems like so bored waiting for almost 2 hours..hehe..love u mama..

i forget to take my tooth pic and i dunno where my mum keeps it..will upload them later..then i can tanam them..

btw i really mis sorg dak gemok yg really care bout me..he keep on asking me bla pkai braces again n again..tp dia keep on lupa n tnya lgi..huhu..miss him..hehe
xoxo-misz

No comments:

Post a Comment